How Serious Is Mold?
Mold can be a serious issue in a home, particularly because some types of mold are toxic and some people are allergic to mold. Additionally, mold often surfaces in difficult to reach locations in a home, making it difficult to get to and kill.
The most significant issues related to mold are property damage and health difficulties. Mold and mildew form as a result of high humidity levels in the home. Mold that is untreated can spread rapidly to walls and surfaces of the home. Any property such as wall boards or furniture that isn’t immediately cleaned after exposure to mold may end up destroyed.
Additionally, mold can trigger headaches and breathing issues for people who are allergic to the mycotoxins created by mold. Someone allergic to mold could have symptoms ranging from sneezing and a runny nose, to skin rashes, asthma attacks and irritation of the nose, throat and lungs.
How to Kill Mold
The presence of mold in a home indicates there is high humidity or a moisture source somewhere close to the mold outbreak, assuming it has been caught quickly. There are a number of products on the market that can kill mold spores.
There are also home remedies that are effective against mold, including a mixture of oil and vinegar applied as a spray on the mold. Similarly, a mixture of water and bleach is very effective at removing mold.
To Read The Full Article From Enlighten Me Click Here!